I am currently the Director of Brand Marketing and Content at MILLY. I have 10 years of editorial and digital experience. As a former editor at Marie Claire and SHEfinds.com and former freelancer for NYMag.com, I'm a nimble editor and writer who moves between print, digital and social needs daily—and often hourly.
At MILLY, I conceptualized and spearheaded the brand's first blog, The MILLY Mag. My role includes writing and editing The MILLY Mag, product copy, ecommerce emails, store collateral, branding initiatives, SEO, as well as overseeing and editing brand communications and all special projects that pop up.
- Write, monitor and manage brand social media across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Edit all collateral (print, digital, social media)
- Concept and write collateral (print, digital, social media) MILLY newsletters.
- Edit copy and brainstorming special projects, including emails, blog posts, store signs, product branding, website messaging, SEO, etc.
- Mentor and edit junior copywriters in the nuances of brand voice across channels.